Talk

Advanced search

should I let it dangle?

(8 Posts)
Countingthegreyhairs Thu 13-Aug-09 17:06:40

Straightforward question about front teeth!

dd's is wobbling and bleeding and causing her grief. Excuse my ignorance but this is all new to me. Can't remember what I did as a child either (I'm ancient grin). Seem to recall my brother pulling one of them out. Or should I just leave it alone?

poopscoop Thu 13-Aug-09 17:09:08

pull it out.

juuule Thu 13-Aug-09 17:10:12

If it's hanging on by a thread, I would get a pieced of folded kitchen roll between finger and thumb and use it to pull the tooth. Have done it with my children's and it doesn't hurt at all.

Countingthegreyhairs Thu 13-Aug-09 17:18:40

Yuck! Thanks! I thought you'd say that. She's not that keen but it definitely seems the sensible option ...

[Right ... off to get large pair of pliers ....grin]

Countingthegreyhairs Thu 13-Aug-09 17:20:03

Actually, have just investigated and it's not quite at the "thread" stage yet ....

Countingthegreyhairs Fri 14-Aug-09 09:54:47

Nature took care of things last night. DD now has lovely gap-toothed smile. Thanks for advice!

juuule Fri 14-Aug-09 12:40:20

Hope the tooth fairy came.

Countingthegreyhairs Fri 14-Aug-09 16:14:10

Thanks smile - she will tonight - although there's some debate about whether it's a little mouse that comes over here or a fairy ...

What is in no doubt is the extortionate 2 Euro-piece that, whatever creature it is, will bring!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now