Talk

Advanced search

Moody 8 year old

(3 Posts)
jljones Thu 13-Aug-09 16:31:30

Help! I just dont know has happen to my happy 8 year old. He has got so moody and clingy in the last couple of months. School is fine and friends but he has nothing happen just doesnt know why. He got a school trip coming up for 5 days and I am dreading it as he cried even going to his nan's for the night. Is this a normal 8 year old or should I be concern? Thanks

jljones Thu 13-Aug-09 16:32:05

Help! I just dont know has happen to my happy 8 year old. He has got so moody and clingy in the last couple of months. School is fine and friends but he has nothing happen just doesnt know why. He got a school trip coming up for 5 days and I am dreading it as he cried even going to his nan's for the night. Is this a normal 8 year old or should I be concern? Thanks

woodlands35 Thu 13-Aug-09 16:57:28

is it wise to let him go on a 5 day school trip if he is only going to be miserable , hmm has there been any change in his routine in the last two months that he's not happy with ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now