Talk

Advanced search

Please Help me

(8 Posts)
lianne01 Mon 27-Jul-09 16:23:36

my little one has fallen in love with this comforter from primark and they have stopped selling them angry i am desperate for a replacement / spare, can anyone help me please, it is a giraffe comforter white on one side and sort of brown beige on the other, thanks for taking the time to read this wasnt sure if i could get pictures on hear or not

x
x

lianne01 Mon 27-Jul-09 20:17:43

anyone please

BlueSmarties Mon 27-Jul-09 20:42:57

don't know where u can get another one but can i suggest buying similar - mothercare maybe- then before letting dc have it tuck it into your bed for a few nights so it smells of you and wrap it in dc's bedding by day -when dc's not in bed - so its smells a bit of them. Then it should be easier to introduce the comforter as it will seem a bit familiar.

lianne01 Mon 27-Jul-09 20:49:19

thanks some really good ideas there, still hoping to find the same, even been on the phone to primark but no luck they couldnt find me one in any stores, there has to be someone somewhere whos child doesnt like it and its just sat on a shelf lonely x

randomtask Mon 27-Jul-09 20:52:53

I have no idea if it'd work but, have you looked on ebay?

lianne01 Mon 27-Jul-09 21:01:58

yes looked through loads of pages with no luck, hence desperately looking for any one who has one not in use

lianne01 Tue 28-Jul-09 21:53:52

can noone help me sad

bouncyball Thu 30-Jul-09 21:38:14

can you change title of your post to get more people to look

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now