Talk

Advanced search

Would you be worried...

(9 Posts)
BettyFriedan Mon 20-Jul-09 12:37:04

...if PFB still was not rolling at nearly 5 months? Or am I just a paranoid mother.
Generally healthy in every other way....

LittleMissNorty Mon 20-Jul-09 12:40:22

My LO is five and a half months and only recently rolled properly, so no, don't worry.

Do you put them on the floor lots? Put toys just out of the way. They get very fustrated but will get there evenutally. Usually when you least expect it, so no leaving on the sofa / bed / changing table for even a few seconds...(been there, done that!)

Please don't worry. smile

Lifeinagoldfishbowl Mon 20-Jul-09 12:41:42

No don't worry perfectly normal

drowninginclutter Mon 20-Jul-09 12:42:30

I think DS only started doing it around 6 or 7 months. Obviously he is a child genius and perfect in every way so I wouldn't worry if it takes a bit longer smile

funnypeculiar Mon 20-Jul-09 12:43:39

No.
Ds didn't roll until ?7 months? Then he rolled once, realised it was a pointless exercise, and never did it again grin
Dd was also not much of a roller, and did it late.

Lots of tummy time can help - and is good for lots of other areas of physical development too.

BarkingHarriet Mon 20-Jul-09 12:56:45

Please don't worry - neither of my dd's rolled till they were crawling - about 12m. They just weren't bothered - just happy to sit and babble! They're absolutely fine now at 6 & 8!

Firawla Mon 20-Jul-09 19:50:23

no need to worry about that
mine didn't crawl for ages, can't even remember exactly what age he did it but was around the same time he crawled really. sometimes they are just not bothered about doing it, doesn't mean that they wouldn't be able to if they really wanted

misshardbroom Mon 20-Jul-09 21:37:14

no, wouldn't worry at all.

DD didn't roll until she was more like 8 months, and never crawled. Now she never sits still!

piscesmoon Mon 20-Jul-09 22:04:27

They all do it in their own time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now