Great accessory for new mums!

(17 Posts)
Kiddiroo Mon 22-Jun-09 21:35:33

Message withdrawn

MaureenMLove Mon 22-Jun-09 21:37:19

I take it you paid for this ad?

thisisyesterday Mon 22-Jun-09 21:38:08

there is a fee for advertising on mumsnet,

besides which, what does it matter when you last fed the baby? if it's hungry it needs feeding hmm

Habbibu Mon 22-Jun-09 21:39:16

Indeed, Maureen, though the term "hiding to nothing" springs to mind here. Demand feeding, anyone?

BCLass Mon 22-Jun-09 21:39:32

Reported

hatwoman Mon 22-Jun-09 21:39:44

I've reported it - as a potential non-payer.

Olihan Mon 22-Jun-09 21:40:47

Has this been reported? Presumably MNHQ will know if the 'ad' has been paid for.

Completely agree with tiy too. Never heard of feeding on demand?

Olihan Mon 22-Jun-09 21:41:14

x-posts there!

AnarchyAunt Mon 22-Jun-09 21:41:46

LOLOLOLOLOLOL at the idea you could forget when to feed a baby.

Mine certainly reminded me grin

Anyway I have reported you.

And if you want feedback, your product sounds frankly crap ludicrous.

BCLass Mon 22-Jun-09 21:42:29

Oh my god, I thought it was for solid food - I was wondering, don't they just eat at mealtimes.

Then I realised it was supposed to be for milk feeds!! How 1960s is that???

If the baby is hungry, feed it! Not rocket science!

BananaFruitBat Mon 22-Jun-09 21:46:28

I clicked on the link. It's right up there with the free room thermometers you get with Grobags.

I will admit that I never remembered when I'd fed my son, but he did.

BananaFruitBat Mon 22-Jun-09 21:47:35

Oooooh, Mumsnet Towers are on the ball this evening!!

Rindercella Mon 22-Jun-09 21:50:11

Too late to see link (I do have a good imagination)...but I see that went well then!!! grin grin grin

squeaver Mon 22-Jun-09 21:51:27

Like I said on the other thread, your internet marketing agency (or whoever's doing this) sucks, Kidiroo. You need to fire them!!

oodlesofpoodles Mon 22-Jun-09 21:52:52

I can never remember when I've fed mine. It would be useful to know if it was 5mins ago or 4 hours. I am 100% confident I wouldn't remember if I had moved the dial at the last feed. I never know which breast he last fed on in spite of my foolproof bracelet and safety pin in bra combination.

Kiddiroo Mon 22-Jun-09 22:11:51

I am new to mumsnet and hadn't realised there was a fee for advertising. Apologies. This isn't the same on other mums forums. Anyway, it is nice to know I have been welcomed with open arms. You can't win them all. I know that I benefited greatly from this when my son was born and I wanted to share this with other mums. I obviously had a quiet baby

squeaver Mon 22-Jun-09 22:19:13

We're a nest of vipers, surprised you didn't know that.

And you benefited so much that you decided to use the company name as your name on MN! Wow, that's loyalty to a brand.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now