Talk

Advanced search

Which double buggy? Phil and Ted's Dash or Sport?

(3 Posts)
holmes2974 Sun 21-Jun-09 21:32:14

Can anyone help me decide on a double buggy?

I'm 4 months pregnant with my second child and there will be 18 months between them. My first little one isn't walking yet, so I'm assuming she won't be good enough on her feet by the time the next one arrives to escape getting a double buggy.

I've been looking into the Phil and Ted's buggies but am stuck on whether to go for the Dash or Sport. I can't find any local shops that stock both to compare, and all the pregnancy hormones are making me even more indecisive than normal! Can anyone advise which is best?

We've got a bugaboo at the moment, and it's great - I had considered just getting a footboard but then my oldest woiuldn't be able to nap if we were out for a long time.hmm

goldiloks09 Sat 27-Jun-09 21:47:35

hi there i was just like you went for the sport ..defo need a double tho i use the bugaboo pram mode in the house and for short walks whn ds on foot. i love the sport prefer the look of it to dash but i think i d prefer the brakes on the hand as in dash...... good luck

iwantitnow Sun 28-Jun-09 16:16:27

love my dash only comes in 2 colours differences are - seats padded, brake on the handle, foot stand bit for front passenger plastic not fabric, baby pokes out a bit more in the cocoon so not so hidden, basket a bit bigger. 18 month I would think a double nipper would also be an option

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now