Talk

Advanced search

I'm tired, the kids are tired, feel like having a cry, its all just a bloody slog isn't it

(7 Posts)
ssd Wed 17-Jun-09 09:09:46

thats it really

wonderstuff1989 Wed 17-Jun-09 09:11:41

absolutely!!

how many have you got/what ages? I have a 2 year old, incredibly cute but I do find 2 the hardest age, the constant demands and inability to switch off.

My 5 year old is watching far too much telly atm too, and recently told me that school and reading are 'boring' shock bad mother alert!!

TheMadHouse Wed 17-Jun-09 09:14:31

I have to agree sometimes, when I am tired things are so much harder to deal with. I have so much less tolerance.

missingtheaction Wed 17-Jun-09 09:22:23

Yup. However horrible teenagers are (and believe me they can be truly foul) they are not as physically knackering and inexorably draining as tinies.

Lower your standards.

And wonderstuff - sorry, but your dc is just a normal kid. comapred to TellyCrap school and reading are boring.

ssd Wed 17-Jun-09 09:25:49

mine are 8 and 10 so are off to school, I'm going to work soon, my days of being at home all day with little ones are long gone (although it felt like forever at the time...)

I'm just so tired, we have no family nearby who ever give us a break, kids are full on and want to stay up to play when its sunny, trouble is all the kids here are out playing late..........

if I win the lottery I'm buying a nanny!

wonderstuff1989 Wed 17-Jun-09 09:46:43

oh blimey I've been told it all got so much better when they were over 7 (wishful thinking hehe)- clearly not though!!

wonderstuff1989 Wed 17-Jun-09 09:47:14

can you grab a good rest/nap while they're safely out?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now