Talk

Advanced search

Please help with Play Ideas for 2.9 DD

(4 Posts)
petnik Tue 16-Jun-09 09:28:05

Please help. I'm really crap at thinking up stuff to do in the house with my DD. We go out to the park, swimming etc but when I get home from work and have a couple of hours with her I just run out of ideas. Any and all ideas appreciated

MsBrandybuck Tue 16-Jun-09 09:50:22

Have you got any garden or space outside? DS (2.10)is enjoying gardening at the moment. Has helped to plant some tomatos and a sunflower plant in some patio pots. He also enjoys baking and cooking.

petnik Tue 16-Jun-09 10:24:43

We have a shared back yard so we could have a go at planting some stuff. Thanks for the idea!

DesperateHousewifeToo Tue 16-Jun-09 11:02:14

Painting - with or without paint grin. Get a small brush and give her a cup of water. Get her to paint the plants outside.

Or have you seen those 'magic painting' books. The ones where you paint on water and the colours come out on the picture. Both my dcs loved those (actually still use them if they come across them!)

Tea party - with dolls, cuddly toys. Use proper cups if she has no tea set. Pretend food or real food.

Have a disco!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now