Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bad mummy

(6 Posts)
Momma23 Thu 11-Jun-09 10:49:49

I am here sitting on the sofa on mumsnet in my nightgown, Kids still not dressed and i dont have the energy to even dress them. House is like a tip......

serajen Thu 11-Jun-09 11:35:18

Hey, don't beat yourself up, we all have those days, take it easy on yourself

12StoneNeedsToBe10 Thu 11-Jun-09 11:36:58

sounds like my saturday last weekend (mind you DS can dress himself - but the "chores" didn't get done and i didn't move all day). No worries - felt much better on Sunday so it was all good.

Momma23 Thu 11-Jun-09 11:50:31

Thanks, have managed to put on cloths (the oldest tracksuit i have) look like a minger. One child and i bit have been dressed. Getting there slowly. Feel like i do the same thing day in day out never changes. DP see kids for 1 hour in the evening. O so feed up with it all.

serajen Fri 12-Jun-09 14:31:50

It can be mindnumbingly dull but I promise, overall, time passes so so quickly, how old are your little ones?

misshardbroom Fri 12-Jun-09 15:42:24

really sympathise. You're not a bad mummy, just knackered and disillusioned. I had a lot of days when mine were really tiny where I didn't bother dressing them. Can identify with the bit about not seeing DP too.

Do you go to anything like toddler groups / regular meet-ups with mates / playgroup at children's centre?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now