Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend a good site to get a sturdy photo book published for DHs birthday?

(10 Posts)
BiscuitStuffer Mon 08-Jun-09 20:44:03

I want to do one of photos that can be used / read by our babies as a bed time story kind of thing.

I looked at 'I love 2 read' - are there any others that anyone knows of?

Insanity Mon 08-Jun-09 21:02:36

Not really sure if it is what you are after but I got a photo book done at PhotoBox and I added quotes and sayings to the photos.

My kids love looking at it and I am in the process of making one with lots of photos of dh and dc in as my dh is away for 6 months soon and it will become a treasured bedtime book.

cazzybabs Mon 08-Jun-09 21:03:48

http://www.bobbooks.co.uk/

BiscuitStuffer Mon 08-Jun-09 22:11:54

Thank you - I'll have a look at both of those

MerlinsBeard Mon 08-Jun-09 22:16:23

Aldi do a good one - haven;t got one but seen one and it's fab - like an annual or something similar

mammy2G Mon 08-Jun-09 22:23:13

I have had books done at both Photobox and Kodak with great results. Both A4 hardback and A6 flip type books of holiday snaps to keep DS amused during nappy changes when younger.

SmallerClanger Mon 08-Jun-09 22:28:30

I had 3 photo books for my birthday made by blurb.com
Great quality.

LadyGlencoraPalliser Tue 09-Jun-09 00:41:54

I had Photobox ones done for grandparents at Christmas. They were excellent and they often do 3 for 2 deals.

BiscuitStuffer Tue 09-Jun-09 17:17:18

Do photobox, kodak and blurb do hardback ones - I thought I could I could only see soft covers.

SmallerClanger Wed 10-Jun-09 23:02:59

blurb do hardback with or without dust jackets.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now