Talk

Advanced search

"I'm gonna have babies one day" 3.4yo dd

(6 Posts)
Claire2009 Sat 06-Jun-09 15:11:59

Dd (3.4yo) was looking at the dog lying on the sofa on her back, she pointed at dogs nipple & said "There her boobies" I said "Yes they are if she ever has puppies one day she can feed them"....

Dd said "I'm gonna have babies one day" and pulled her trousers down and showed me her vagina shock

Wtf? I didn't teach her that? She's not even asked?!?! blush

Castiel Sat 06-Jun-09 15:17:37

My 24 month old pulled down the waistband of my trousers this morning, pointed at my cs scar and said 'I came out that, I was baby in your tummy'.

I didn't tell her but just assume she picked it up from somewhere.

BeehiveBaby Sat 06-Jun-09 15:19:53

DD1 used to peform birthing of her dolls at about 2.4. They would hold them between her legs and then do a star jump and say 'ta da'....if only it were that easy! I hadn't told her anything precise either.

Claire2009 Sat 06-Jun-09 15:21:43

Thats mad!!! shock

I just asked Dd ;

Me ; Who told you babies come out of your vagina?

Dd : I don't know, it was Maggie (Maggie is the 10mo puppy we have!!)

Also, I have had 2 cs..hmm

Acinonyx Sat 06-Jun-09 17:23:45

Dd (3.11) is going to have twins when she's 6. Then she won't be alone when I die [hmmm]

I have told her about pregnancy and birth though - but not conception shock

She did startle me the other die by peering down into her knickers and telling me that 'sometimes I can see where the baby comes out' shock

Claire2009 Sat 06-Jun-09 20:20:02

Omg, LOL I'm glad we're not alone grin

She's not asked about anything like that, so I've not told her anything. But I'm guessing someone at Playschool may have been told and is passing it around wink it's fine though

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now