Talk

Advanced search

My ds of 8 yrs told boys at school a tale , "My girlfriend licks my willy" !!! AAAAGGGHHH !

(10 Posts)
maltesers Fri 05-Jun-09 13:21:41

What am i to do?? Spoken to his teacher and deputy head cos other parents came in complaining in utter horror.
My ds is a Chorister and was told this ridiculous story by another Chorister who is 12 yrs old.. He did tell me one night after Choir practice what the older boy had said, and i told him this was very ride and unnacceptable talk which he was not to repeat. Trouble is boys in his class, some are still 7 yrs old. Thank god i could explain that my ds was told this by a 12 yr old and it didnt come from him.. God, what sort of household do parents think my ds lives in. ?? I have spoken to DS to re inforce how unnacceptable his 'talk' was.

So embarrassing.!! blush

Rhubarb Fri 05-Jun-09 13:27:25

I would see the teachers again, with your ds, and explain to them that you've had a word with your ds and he understands just how wrong it was to say that.

I would also have approached the 12yo and his parents after he'd said that to your ds. I think they need to know that their 12yo ds is telling younger kids these things and no doubt they should find out where it's coming from.

ICANDOTHAT Fri 05-Jun-09 17:13:34

AGREE WITH RHUBARB - IF YOU CAN, MENTION IT TO THE 12yo'S PARENTS ... IS YOUR SON ABSOLUTELY SURE WHO TOLD HIM IE: HE WOULDN'T BE COVERING UP FOR SOMEONE BY LYING ? YOU NEED TO SURE BEFORE YOU APPROACH ANYONE ELSE ABOUT IT.

Rhubarb Fri 05-Jun-09 18:53:17

Ouch - mind my ears!

blinder Fri 05-Jun-09 19:57:09

Eek! embarrassing for you maltesers!

But I am sure teachers see this type of thing from time to time. Kids love a bit of rude gossip and what a bit of naughty gossip that was! Your son only repeated it in an innocent way.

The 12yo is at fault but it's not your job IMO to tackle that. Personally, I would mention it to the Choir Master and ask him to supervise the boys' conversations more closely, and to have a word with the older boy about the inappropriateness of his comments.

None of this is any reflection on you or your son!

LadyAga Fri 05-Jun-09 21:03:06

blush

Does it help to say that one day you will laugh your socks off about this and you will get your revenge by telling your son about his faux pas when he is an adult?

maltesers Mon 08-Jun-09 13:04:27

yes, true LadyAga... in a way there is a small chuckle, from other parents and myself, but its so embarrassing at school, and my ds must not talk so, infront of anyone, especially his age group. The other mums must think me a terrible parents to expose my ds to this kind of stuf..
Blinder thats right... I have spoken to the Choir master who said he will drop large hints to the older boys to mind inappropriate talk around the younger ones. I did get a moment after Evensong last night to just nicely mention to this older boy who told my son that my ds was now in trouble at school for repeating it. I then said if he could keep his 12 yr old conversations to 12 yr old . Mind you that talk is for 18 yr old at least !!!!
Thanks all for your response. Cheeers.

seeker Mon 08-Jun-09 13:09:50

Heaven forfend - and him a Chorister!!!!!!!!grin

maltesers Mon 08-Jun-09 13:13:16

You made me smile SEEKER> Yes, naughty little boys, They are the worse...!

maltesers Mon 08-Jun-09 13:13:16

You made me smile SEEKER> Yes, naughty little boys, They are the worse...!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now