Talk

Advanced search

Should we go for no.3 sooner or later as it were?

(4 Posts)
BiscuitStuffer Sun 31-May-09 21:20:46

There are 19 months between DD and DS. DD is 2.5 and DS is 10 months. We are inclined to start gpoing for no. 3 asap because, 1. I'm 40 next year and 2. we may as well crack on with it if we're going to do it and get the really hard physical stuff out of the way BUT....

are we better to wait a few months ish to make the physical hard work a bit easier - will it actually make a difference?

Any thoughts and experiences gratefully recieved

baskingseals Sun 31-May-09 22:08:14

I would try to wait. I have a DD of 7 and a DS who is 22 months and am 7mths pregnant with another DS. I am absolutley shitting myself about having such a small age gap. I am 41. I think you still have a bit of time. It will make a difference.

mears Sun 31-May-09 22:11:11

I would go for it.

I have 2 1/4 yrs between first two and that was hellish in retrospect because DS1 became quite jealous. I had 15 months between no2 and no3 and that was great. Had 3 years between no 3 and no 4. It was good too, but not as good as 15 months.

CandleQueen Sun 31-May-09 22:15:21

We're wondering the same thing.
DS1 is 4 at the end of June, DS2 is 1 in July. We are thinking about TTC after Christmas for an Autumn baby.
I think any age gap is do-able, you just have to get on with it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now