Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What shall I do with genetalia obsessed dd?

(9 Posts)
SPARKLER1 Wed 27-Apr-05 19:20:52

DD (5) has just had a boy from her class round to play and have tea. She has been a nightmare. She stripped off all her clothes and was running around starkers shouting out, boobies, look at my sexy bits, look at my bum and was laughing her head off. The boy started stripping off too and laughing. My other DD (3) starting laughing and shouting out smelly willies.

I really didn't know what to say or do with all these goings on. Didn't want to make too much of a fuss but did tell them that it's not nice to go round doing that and that they should keep themselves private when people come to visit.

Sigh kids!!

Nemo1977 Wed 27-Apr-05 19:25:10

O dear no advice i am afraid. Just wondered if you told the friends parents? Only because it could be misconstrued

swiperfox Wed 27-Apr-05 19:28:38

lol sorry - I had to laugh - I'm trying to stop dd doing this too!!!
She strips off and runs around shaking her bum shouting 'sexy bits sexy bits!' She picked it up from us saying to her once ages ago 'ooh sexy' being silly - now she thinks its hysterical!!

SPARKLER1 Wed 27-Apr-05 19:31:56

Nemo - his mum was here too having a chat and coffee. It's so awful.

Nemo1977 Wed 27-Apr-05 19:34:21

lol good sparkler,,,just had all sorts of images of 5yr old telling his mum that everyone stripped etc [as 5yr olds do]

Nemo1977 Wed 27-Apr-05 19:34:24

lol good sparkler,,,just had all sorts of images of 5yr old telling his mum that everyone stripped etc [as 5yr olds do]

Nemo1977 Wed 27-Apr-05 19:34:24

swiperfox Wed 27-Apr-05 19:36:10

What did the boys mum say? did she think it was funny or did she look horrified??

I'm dreading the day that dd does it in front of someone - i would hate for it to be misconstrued(sp)

SPARKLER1 Wed 27-Apr-05 19:36:47

She looked just as embarrased as me and kept telling her son "NO"

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now