Talk

Advanced search

what is better... giving ds bath in the morning or before bed?

(8 Posts)
juicychops Sun 10-Apr-05 20:52:59

i usually give ds a bath first thing in the morning but then he gets messy in the day. if i gave him one at night he would need one in the morning cos he is a sicky baby and is sick in the night. its too much hastle for twice a day so what is the best time?

Dior Sun 10-Apr-05 20:54:50

Message withdrawn

mmmmchocolate Sun 10-Apr-05 20:55:43

i bath dd at night, and she knows that bath time is the start of her night time routine and its time for bed. Could you just give baby a wash in morning????

LoubieLou04 Sun 10-Apr-05 21:01:50

We've always done bath time at night. Thought it would set up a nice bed time routine, bath, bottle and then bed. Thought that as DD got older would give her chance to unwind and she would know bed time was coming up. Has worked so far goes to bed no with no fuss. Also lets us have one on one time before bed with no distractions so she has all my attention.

Surfermum Sun 10-Apr-05 21:19:08

I've always given dd her baths in the morning as it suits our routine better. I seem to have more time in the mornings and it's real good quality time for us. She's never had a problem going to sleep without one at night, and I give her a wash in the evening when I put her PJs on.

juicychops Sun 10-Apr-05 21:23:05

I suppose i could just give him a wash in the morning. But he gets up quite early and so we have loads of spare time. and although it may sound horrible, i don;t think i could be bothered to do a bath in the evenings. the evening is my bath time! i think i have just answered my own question.

mmmmchocolate Sun 10-Apr-05 23:46:51

Stick to what suits you and baby... x

mmmmchocolate Sun 10-Apr-05 23:46:51

Stick to what suits you and baby... x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now