Talk

Advanced search

Ive lost my 3yr old little baby boy to ACTIONMEN!!

(5 Posts)
dropinthe Sun 10-Apr-05 09:33:48

DS1 was given around £200.00s worth of Action men and accessories yesterday-(second hand)guns,flamethrowers,helicopters,submarines-bloody oozi nine millimetres ...THE LOT!
Know I should be grateful but..............!

Kelly1978 Sun 10-Apr-05 09:36:10

lol. My ds loves action man, but I take all the guns and bits away - he has action man with a car, a few dinosaur things, a bike, etc. I bought them for him when he was about 2, as he loved his big sister's barbie dolls.

dropinthe Sun 10-Apr-05 09:52:58

Give me Barbie anyday-some of the baddies he's been given are positively scary!! He keeps saying "Oh look,its a naughty man-I dont like that naughty man"

debs26 Sun 10-Apr-05 09:59:15

my brother used to steal my barbies cos he didnt have enough action men to act out all the roles in his little game. but then they werent dolls, they were action figures!!! if kids cant find action men they will use anything as a substitute - even cutesy teddies! once they have the bug there is no getting them back

TwoIfBySea Sun 10-Apr-05 20:51:57

Dst2 has Action Man shoes that light up with each step. Luckily though that is as far as the attraction goes - so far anyway!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now