Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone have an unwanted ELC pink rabbit comforter?

(9 Posts)
tousletop Tue 27-Jan-09 14:57:26

My daughter's beloved comforter was a pink bunny with gingham ears and a tiny gingham bow at the neck from the sugar and spice range at the elc. It's breaking my heart that she can't stop looking for it. sad I've posted something on lost and found but if anyone can help to replace it - obviously I'll buy it - I would be so grateful.....

chloejessmeg Tue 27-Jan-09 15:02:05

Don't suppose you have a photo? I have a bunny comforter you can have but I don't think it is from ELC so probably no good. Will check label.

I know how you feel - DD has a purple elephant from sainsburys that she loves and they no longer sell it!

Have you tried ebay?

SpecialOffer Tue 27-Jan-09 18:12:13

these go for a fortune on e-bay as this is my neices comforter as well, and we were all shocked when we saw the prices on e-bay. They were discontinued from ELC angry.

Think my sis paid out on e-bay in the end as we tried everywhere!

cloudedyellow Tue 27-Jan-09 20:17:17

There is one on ebay. Expect you've seen it. Says bidding ends on 1st Feb, but I guess you could try an offer.
Sorry link doesn't work.

missymoo2411 Tue 27-Jan-09 20:26:32

does it have a a round plastic ring on the end to clip it to stuff and is only small was about 5 pounds i think i hav e one like this some were my dd isnt bothered about it if can find it and its the same one u can have it ...

tousletop Wed 28-Jan-09 13:27:41

Thanks so much for your replies. I hadn't thought of ebay but will look immediately! I don't think there's an amount of money which wouldn't be worth it.....
Thanks Chloe - I've tried one that I thought was similar but unfortunately it hasn't done the trick
Missy - it didn't have a ring around to clip it to things but thanks anyway
x

arcticlemming Wed 28-Jan-09 16:06:15

If it's the same one as the one on ebay I have one you can have (have already posted on toys reunited).

tousletop Sat 31-Jan-09 12:00:05

Artic that would be fabulous, let me know how we can arrange things grin

kerryatt Wed 26-Aug-09 21:16:38

Hi all.
I am also desperate for one of these elc bunnies. My daughter did have 2, but unfortunately is left with one very bedraggled, but much loved bunny. Please can someone help to set my mind at rest, before this one falls apart.
Thanks Kerry x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now