Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

read this u might be able o get upto 500 quid ..

(9 Posts)
missymoo2411 Thu 22-Jan-09 21:37:56

today i rang tax credits as i have bein told that if u had children born between 1986 to 2003b u may be entitled to some money upto 500 quid as befor tax credits was rolled out they use to be a payment onto your wage like married allowance but for children any way u need to go onto there website and print off the form and then send it to your local tax office hope tis is useful to some of u i have got my form and am going to send it tommorow ...

PuzzleRocks Thu 22-Jan-09 22:24:29


whippet Thu 22-Jan-09 22:26:44

This has been done to death elsewhere I'm afraid!

missymoo2411 Fri 23-Jan-09 09:08:49

just like to let people know, alot near me havent heard of it ...leeds....

helenhismadwife Fri 23-Jan-09 11:17:31

i havent heard of this and had 4 children in that time

have you got a link to the form please

missymoo2411 Fri 23-Jan-09 12:50:56

u need to go onto the tax credit web site or ring them they will tell u more but has to be in by the 31st jan good luck

LittleMoosh Fri 23-Jan-09 13:28:16

Just to let you know that if you want to claim for tax year 2002/03 you'll have to do this before 31/01/08. Tax credits can only be backdated upto 5 years

whitenoise Fri 23-Jan-09 13:30:44

there are other threads on MN at mo which go into further detail and there is a deadline (end of Jan)

LittleMoosh Fri 23-Jan-09 13:32:15

Oops was supposed to have typed 31/01/09

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: