Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

entertament please...

(5 Posts)
jaspersslave Fri 01-Apr-05 15:14:11

can anyone please suggest some games and activities to please a very active and advanced 6 month old baby boy who always wants to be doing something.
he gets very easily bored and then all hell brakes lose

SoupDragon Fri 01-Apr-05 15:57:23

Is he sitting up? DSs used to like sitting in a laundry basket full of scrunched up A4 sheets of paper. Needed watching to ensure none were eatern though.

SoupDragon Fri 01-Apr-05 15:58:56

You can vary this with all sorts of things instead of the paper. Play balls, boxes, things that rattle.

When I say laundry basket, I mean one of those large, wide, wicker ones you put wet washing in to take it out to hang up

LIZS Fri 01-Apr-05 16:08:38

ds loved playing ball (Wiggly Giggly type or the Lego one which didn't go far but had faces which popped out as it rolled) and anything that had wheels like a Lego caterpillar. You could stack things up for him to knock over - soft blocks, with textures and noises are good for a start - or use an activity centre with mirror, things to flick around and so on. Do you have a door bouncer as mine liked to "dance" in theirs.

Noggermum Fri 01-Apr-05 16:32:15

Have you made a treasure box? My DD had one that she loved full of very chunky beads, pine cones, feathers, bits of material etc etc - all household stuff easy to chage every day or so. Maracas and other noisy shakers good too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now