Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What age do they really start saying things that you wish you'd written down somewhere to look back on later??

(8 Posts)
Thankyouandgoodnight Sun 11-Jan-09 14:47:28

So far, all we've had shouted loudly from just turned 2 DD is 'ooooh Mummy, big dick!' when we've been in the park....

kitkatqueen Sun 11-Jan-09 22:36:15

From the moment they opened their mouths!!!

princessmel Sun 11-Jan-09 22:37:51

yesterday dd said in a particularly madam-y way.

'I will have a nap, when I want a nap'!!

She is 3 and a half.

It was so funny to hear her say it. dh was nearly crying.

MrsArchieTheInventor Sun 11-Jan-09 22:44:52

DS said to me tonight as I was flicking through the telly menu "some people get confused with Come Dine With Me". I asked him how so, and he replied in such a matter of fact way "it's sometimes called Strictly Come Dine With Me"! I was eating at the time and nearly spat my sandwich out. He didn't get why I was laughing.

And the time we were watching tv at DP's parent's house and an advert came on for Tena Lady and DS pipes up, "you use those, don't you mummy?"

So many pearls.....!! grin

BigFurryStripeyTiger Sun 11-Jan-09 22:48:50

I dunno but today DS (3.5) as DH drove us into town, announced that he was in fact steering our car, using his ears..??

Othersideofthechannel Mon 12-Jan-09 05:24:10

All depends how verbal they are.

We have a special book for writing them down in.

bcsnowpea Mon 12-Jan-09 07:59:05

I've just started a book for DS (2y2m), just a few lines every night.
My fav is DS running around naked, hopes on his bike. We here this squeak come out of him, then he looks up at us with a shocked face and proclaims "sat on penis!" Poor child, very surprised!

Othersideofthechannel Mon 12-Jan-09 08:25:38

Ours is a diary which just has the date not the day/year IYSWIM. We write the year, the child's name and the funny saying. It's funny to compare with the things they were coming out with 2 yrs ago.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now