Talk

Advanced search

A simple-BIG UP YOURSELVES!!!

(14 Posts)
dropinthe Wed 23-Mar-05 12:00:39

Us Mums dont get told often enough what amazing beings we are to juggle so many balls in any one given day and to keep the country's households running!!
So I thought I would! Us SAHMs are brilliant,you Mums who work full/part time are great and you single and special needs Mums are fanatstic!
We should all take a couple of minutes to congratulate ourselves on the complexity of our lives and how well we cope,how we make our children happy,our husbands/partners and what bloody good friends we are to each other!

Gobbledigook Wed 23-Mar-05 12:01:52

TBH, I think you are right. Despite all the steps taken forward over the last few centuries, I think they have far from made our lives easier - in fact it's much, much harder nowadays to be a Mummy I'd say.

So hear, hear - we are all amazing.

Gobbledigook Wed 23-Mar-05 12:02:09

oops, I meant the last few decades!

DillyDally Wed 23-Mar-05 12:09:21

All together now
"Give yourself a pat on the back...a pat on the back... a pat on the back..."

Now if only we find a way to deal with snooty people in the community who snarl at anyone with the audacity to take a child outside their house and then for the said child to make <whispers> a noise

suzywong Wed 23-Mar-05 12:10:40

can't join in
have been shouty sweary mum today

but the rest of you are fantastic

dropinthe Wed 23-Mar-05 12:49:55

DillyDally-Ive spent the last hour doing housework singing that bloody ceebeebies song youve just mentioned over and over-wish I'd kept quiet now!!

dot1 Wed 23-Mar-05 12:56:00

I love that song!!!

kama Wed 23-Mar-05 12:56:54

Message withdrawn

dropinthe Wed 23-Mar-05 13:01:32

I dont!!

ThomCat Wed 23-Mar-05 13:04:43

Yeah, thanks, I AM bloody great, and so are all of you

dropinthe Wed 23-Mar-05 14:36:58

Bump for those afternoon m/netter mummys!!

hotmama Wed 23-Mar-05 14:42:28

I sooo agree - all mums are top - whatever the choices as an individual you make - you probably have done the best thing in the world - that is loving and doing your best for all the ds's/dd's out there.

On a sunny day - I am sooo enjoying my maternity leave!

lockets Wed 23-Mar-05 14:43:30

Message withdrawn

dropinthe Wed 23-Mar-05 17:40:31

Bump for all those great working mummies!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now