Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

A proud but nervous mum!!

(11 Posts)
pindy Fri 18-Mar-05 11:55:24

I hope this doesn't sound boastful - it's not meant to be - I just want to share this. My ds, who is 12, is taking her Grade 5 clarinet exam at this very minute!!! I am so proud of her achievement but I am sat here sooooooo nervous, much worse than she was before she went in. I suppose it is because I can't do anything about it. By the way she definately does not get her musical talents from me!!! I can just about tell one end of the clarinet from the other.

Thanks for listening/reading - hope you're having a good day

nnosam Fri 18-Mar-05 11:56:11

good lucjk to your dd, hope she does really well.....

pinkmama Fri 18-Mar-05 11:56:28

Pindy, no wonder you are proud. Hope she does well!

Hulababy Fri 18-Mar-05 11:56:39

Good luck to your DD; hope she does well.

Lonelymum Fri 18-Mar-05 11:59:01

Thats lovely. I hope she does well.

Can I add my own moment of pride? I was feeling it today watching my dd's Barbie of Swan Lake DVD (with ds3) Dd loves ballet and, although I have never had any interest in ballet myself, I thought how lovely it would be if dd could one day dance well enough to be in some sort of production.

Maddison Fri 18-Mar-05 12:03:32

good luck to your dd - let us know how she gets on

pindy Fri 18-Mar-05 12:07:28

Thanks everyone - she should be out in about 2 mins!!!!!

It is great to see them perform at whatever level. Hope the ballet goes well - perhaps you could take it up aswell!

pindy Sun 20-Mar-05 09:26:36

She was really pleased with how it went - thinks she got some good scores. We should know within 2 weeks if she has passed and at what level. I will post here.

Many thanks again everyone X

pindy Mon 11-Apr-05 21:49:07

Hi

Dd passed her Grade 5 clarinet exam with Merit
she is soooooooo pleased and so are we, on to the next one

rickman Mon 11-Apr-05 21:50:26

Message withdrawn

pindy Mon 11-Apr-05 22:07:39

Thanx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now