Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

God but babies are scrumptious though, aren't they?

(19 Posts)
BroccoliSpears Thu 30-Oct-08 13:53:43

Mine are anyway.

My 6-month-old is in hysterics because i've been blowing raspberries on his neck. To him I am brilliant and hillarious. I find his adoration quite life affirming. And he looks particularly cute in his big knitted green hoodie.

grin

Tortington Thu 30-Oct-08 13:55:34

no they are crying shitting unpleasant leaches that drain you of your very lifes bloody and all your cash and resources.

Kathyis6incheshigh Thu 30-Oct-08 13:56:44

well ok Custy but they do all that whilst looking very cute.

BroccoliSpears Thu 30-Oct-08 13:56:57

Yes, but they are cute crying shitting unpleasant leaches that drain you of your very lifes bloody and all your cash and resources. The sort of crying shitting unpleasant leaches that drain you of your very lifes bloody and all your cash and resources that you just can't help cuddling.

LadyOfRoffle Thu 30-Oct-08 13:58:00

Yes yes yes! Poor DS2 gets kisses all the time! He has started doing milky sm iles too, and giggles grin OOoooh am off to hug him again.

wasabipeanut Thu 30-Oct-08 14:01:26

I was sat here at work thinking how beautiful ds looked in his little corderoy jacket and little hat this morning.

<sigh>

BroccoliSpears Thu 30-Oct-08 14:03:56

I have to give ds extra kisses because dd is big enough to tell me to "gerroff" and run away.

CharCharBaGOOOOOOORE Thu 30-Oct-08 14:07:53

Oooh yes they are so cute. I love the way DD puts her arms up and says 'Aaaaah' whenever she wants a cuddle. And the fact that she laughs at my jokes. blush And her chubby squeezable cheeks. smile
She's wearing a fleecy jumper today that's a bit too big for her and she looks like a miniature hiker grin Tis very cute.

morningpaper Thu 30-Oct-08 14:08:29

A colleague brought a baby into work the other day - he was sooooo delicious I thought I was going to gobble him up instantly.

rempy Thu 30-Oct-08 14:09:39

You can come and gobble mine up morningpaper, he is a very scrumptious 11 week old bundle, but he is crying and waking up husband who is working nights.

cyteen Thu 30-Oct-08 14:10:34

<<looks down at dungaree-clad 8 week old sleeping in hollow of shoulder>>

<<breathes in sleepy milky breath>>

answer is yes

BroccoliSpears Thu 30-Oct-08 14:12:11

lol at milky breath. I remember when dd was tiny, when she yawned I would have a big sniff of her lovely breath blush.

CharCharBaGOOOOOOORE Thu 30-Oct-08 14:12:37

Mmmmmmmmmmmm sleepy milky breath <<sigh>> I love that smell. In fact when DD falls asleep in my arms after a feed, I still like to lean in really close and smell her breath. She's 14 months so not really a baby anymore sad It smells lovely though, like melted icecream. smile

cyteen Thu 30-Oct-08 14:13:11

might as well make the most of it before it changes to lager and fags grin

CharCharBaGOOOOOOORE Thu 30-Oct-08 14:17:43

grin DD is beginning to get the taste for gherkins so her nice milky breath doesn't last long!

ladytophamhatt Thu 30-Oct-08 14:20:49

12 months ago I would have agreed with you BS but now I'm thinking custy is right.

annoying little shitbags, all of 'em.

<half term induced insanity>

PortofinoPumpkin Thu 30-Oct-08 14:22:46

Oooos stop it! You're making me want one! Mine's getting all grown up <sob>....

skyatnight Thu 30-Oct-08 14:28:40

My dd, 3, is the most frustrating, infuriation, distracting, wonderful, funny, cute, sweet little pixie, there is. She wakes me up with big cheesey grins and cuddles and I love her tickle-giggles. All standard stuff. They are worth it.

I rarely feel broody, proably because I know I will not be having another one, but my friend's 7 month old was so lovely the other day, all compact and cuddly, looked the picture of health, sweet smelling, big beamy permanent smile, right in your eyes. I would have smuggled her out if I could.

It's a shame that they are so much work, and that they grow up, but it is interesting to watch them do it, I suppose.

BroccoliSpears Thu 30-Oct-08 14:37:02

Sky@Night I nominate your last sentence for qotw grin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now