Talk

Advanced search

P&T good idea or not?

(10 Posts)
mumof2andabit Sat 18-Oct-08 13:00:41

By the time little bump is here dd will be just over 1 and ds will be 3. He doesnt go in a pram anymore but I dont want a wide double as will still have to be able to hold his hand. I didnt like the P&T at first because I thought the lower baby looked unsafe but I'm coming round as it seems to solve all our problems. Opinions please?

Geepers Sat 18-Oct-08 13:02:26

Save your money. Your son will be three. Barring any physical handicaps he should be walking everywhere.

Geepers Sat 18-Oct-08 13:03:11

hmmm, misread, apologies ;)

for a newborn and one year old they are fab. It will be worth it's weight in gold.

Bonnycat Sat 18-Oct-08 14:31:21

I didnt like them at first either but i am sooooo glad we got ours,its fab.
So light and easy to push compared to other doubles and i love the fact that i can use it as a single if i need to.
Its not perfect of course,the storage is a pain even with the panniers and the child in the back doesnt have a great view-having said that neither of my two seem to mind-
cant think of any more cons,its just so easy to use i love it.

mumof2andabit Sat 18-Oct-08 15:30:56

Thats what I was hoping to hear! Any opinions on colours?? A friend of mine who is having another girl has her eye on the pink camo one

Bonnycat Sat 18-Oct-08 15:42:07

Ours is red and black,im not keen on the bright green ones TBH Id have liked a pink one but ive got one of each grin

waitingtobloom Sat 18-Oct-08 17:45:13

Love mine. DS is 2.3 and DD one month. She sleeps really well flat in the cacoon at the moment and DS loves his seat up the front. Saying that he spends most of his time pushing it rather than sitting in it lol.

DS doesnt need one but I like the fact I can pop him in if he misbehaves/gets tired/loses the use of his legs like toddlers do when in a strop.

For a one year old and a newborn will be great.

Personally I would get a plain colour one as they have a great resale value on ebay if you are thinking of selling on?

picklesmama Sat 18-Oct-08 22:29:49

Mothercare are offering doubles kit free if you buy a red P&T - plus using AF8 will give you an additional 10% off. Good deal!
Currently torn between that and the Vibe...

mumof2andabit Sun 19-Oct-08 09:59:34

oooh good advice picklesmama its a bit too early for me to be buying tho kiddicare is very good for them as well I think it is £347 with a doubles kit. I dont know how that compares to other deals tho.

Bonnycat Sun 19-Oct-08 10:27:36

We got a printout of the cheapest internet price we found and our local nursery store price matched it so its worth asking.
I was a bit worried about if we bought on the internet and had any problems its easier if you have somewhere to go back to IYSWIM.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now