Talk

Advanced search

HSM Advice

(4 Posts)
Spoo Fri 17-Oct-08 18:46:26

Both my DS are REALLY into High school musical 1 and 2. They are just under 4 and 2 1/2 so I know it sounds a bit daft. They will happily sit and watch the films, and know all the words. THey especially like the sports scenes.

I have been thinking about taking them to see High School Musical on ice. In addtion, near us is the High school musical tour.

Are they too young? They have never been to the theatre before. My friend suggested a pantomine first but I think my two who do get scared of most adults dressed up would probably not cope.

What is it like at these events? Does everyone sit quietly. Is it just full of 5 - 10 year old girls? Will they lose interest?

ElviraInanEcup Fri 17-Oct-08 20:40:49

Message withdrawn

christywhisty Fri 17-Oct-08 22:15:45

I wouldn't take them to the tour, I took DD in the summer (she is 11) and most of the little ones couldn't sit still through it. As soon as there was any talking or a slow song there was so much fidgiting and rustling.To be honest I don't think many under 5's could really cope with it. The first half is over and hour long and the second half is 50 minutes.

I have been to disney shows on ice and I would have thought the HSM on ice would be more suitable for little ones.

Spoo Sat 18-Oct-08 23:05:33

Thanks for the advice. Am thinking more of going to the on ice version.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now