Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Baby Yoga in West London

(10 Posts)
mildew Sun 06-Mar-05 20:37:29

Not sure if this is the right area to post in but anyway ... does anyone know of any baby yoga classes or teachers in west london area or how I can find details of classes?

pupuce Sun 06-Mar-05 20:59:30

Look on www.birtlight.com

pupuce Sun 06-Mar-05 20:59:49

sorry birthlight

binkie Sun 06-Mar-05 21:29:41

depends how far west you are but would have thought the Life Centre is what you're looking for? I'm sure also if they don't do exactly what you want, or aren't where you want, they'd know where to point you?

jackeroo Mon 07-Mar-05 09:44:22

www.specialyoga.ik.com
we're starting at this place this week... they have baby yoga on thursdays

lucy1979 Wed 16-Mar-05 15:10:07

i do but i can't remember where! darn memory! maybe at beethoven centre? queens park. i can try to find the info for you, was thinking of going myself, is that the wrong area of west london for you?

CountessDracula Wed 16-Mar-05 15:12:12

Baby YOGA!!!

<snort>

You are having a larf surely? Mind you I guess they are very supple

lucy1979 Wed 16-Mar-05 15:14:53

thats what i thought when i heard about it! but the ideas growing on me, i like the idea of ds doing a sun salute!

Earlybird Wed 16-Mar-05 15:21:38

Don't know if it's quite the same thing, but dd's nursery offers a yoga class. Parents who are interested pay extra for their children to attend! Seems to me that some enterprising yoga teacher is trying to find/exploit a new niche market....

hub2dee Wed 16-Mar-05 15:55:45

I saw something on Discovery Health TV one day last year on this and it looked absolutely amazing for all concerned ! Posted on the Discovery Board but had no luck, so will also monitor any suggestions here (North London too please !)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now