Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Thank God for that !!!!

(9 Posts)
coochybottom Mon 13-Oct-08 11:30:25

Had a really stressful weekend. Thank God they have all now gone back to school/work. A long one too as both DH & DS1 were off on Friday as well. Nothing really happened,it just seemed so stressful with all the bickering etc, it really does my head in!! Just wondering if anyone else feels like this. sad

Divvy Mon 13-Oct-08 11:33:38

it can sometimes, that when its a good time to get out the house, if only for a drive!

Sanctuary Mon 13-Oct-08 11:37:09

I look forward to the weekends then sometimes by Saturday lunch I am counting down for Monday when Dh is back at work and the kids are back at school .

I usually go and plug myself into some music on full belt in our bedroom and leave dh to itwink

coochybottom Mon 13-Oct-08 11:41:52

Good to feel I am not alone in this. I agree if you cant hear it it helps. I have 3 boys and I just yearn for a bit of female back up sometimes. Definately too much testosterone!!

coochybottom Mon 13-Oct-08 12:11:02

It seems to be that I can deal with the kids better if I am on my own. Not that I would want to be all the time but they dont usually play up as much.

Sanctuary Mon 13-Oct-08 12:13:51

Thats so true coochybottom
When dh is around at the weekend the kids always seem louder and more of an handfull
They don`t seem to push it the same when its just me

coochybottom Mon 13-Oct-08 12:41:55

Thats exactly it. Think I probably mean what I say more than him and he procrastinates far too much. They must be playing us off against each other but I am not sure what to do about it. It just makes me want to find any excuse to go out but I am sure this isnt the right thing to do as then they have sort of "won".

coochybottom Mon 13-Oct-08 15:06:42

Can anyone else help with this?

reallyfedupnow Mon 13-Oct-08 16:28:44

I dread the weekends too. See other familes out together and think Oh why cant we be like that?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now