Talk

Advanced search

HELP!!! Pre-School Newsletter, anyone have or know of a on-line template I could use???

(8 Posts)
mumma2cjh Fri 26-Sep-08 09:02:29

Ive taken onthe role of producing my DS Pre-School Newsletter. The current one is very basic and just done in word so really needs updating.

Anyone have one I could use or know of a template that I could use from the internet etc...

Many thanks

ShinyPinkShoes Fri 26-Sep-08 09:07:42

I could help come up with something if you like as i do this kind of stuff all the time so it would literally take me minutes.

What sort of thing did you have in mind?
Has the pre-school got any logo's that need to be displayed?

MumznetYouNoLongerDragOn Fri 26-Sep-08 09:10:25

I'd keep it simple. I've just done one for out PTA, it's just a double sided A4 sheet and slimple/clean looking.

What were you planning to use to produce it? I use MS Publisher.

mumma2cjh Fri 26-Sep-08 10:09:14

I need to get to done by next Wednesday! Want it to be 1 sided with logo at top - just simple not too wordy - can you talk me through publisher?

mumma2cjh Fri 26-Sep-08 10:12:20

just checked I dont have publisher!!! Are there any onlie sites where you can use free templates or can someone email over a template I can over write?

SoupDragon Fri 26-Sep-08 12:49:44

You can probably do it in Word if you know how to use it. If you choose File then New you may find a template there already which you can use.

SoupDragon Fri 26-Sep-08 12:50:58

There are also templates available to download from Microsoft Office online

BexieID Fri 26-Sep-08 12:53:57

You can download something like Serif PagePlus SE for free.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now