Talk

Advanced search

Help me find a nice present for my 2yo nephew.

(10 Posts)

Soon to be 2 anyway - its his birthday next month. Its a long time since my dd was 2. Have been looking at Amazon and Toys R Us but everything seems to babyish or to old for him. Any inspiration would be much appreciated. Happy to spend about £20. Thanks.

LouMacca Thu 25-Sep-08 10:47:35

Maybe the Peppa Pig Rocket? Think thats £20 and my friends little boy loves it! It has little doors you can open and comes with the characters.

I know that they have the Peppa Pig range at Tesco.

LouMacca Thu 25-Sep-08 10:48:54

Just checked. They have it on Amazon for £17.99 with free delivery.

Twims Thu 25-Sep-08 10:49:55

I would give him some Happy land

Police set

Or these with these or with these 1, 2 3

sannie Thu 25-Sep-08 11:09:25

what about a wooden train set??? This is my 2.5 yo sons fav toy...(just searched for wooden train set on Amazon and got one for just under £20)

He also loves the Fisher Price Little People range - especially the airplain and the big yellow school bus...

Good luck

Twims Thu 25-Sep-08 11:10:29

You can normally pick up basic wooden train sets at Asda/Tescos etc in their toy aisle

LilRedWG Thu 25-Sep-08 11:12:11

This site has some lovely stuff.

travellingwilbury Thu 25-Sep-08 11:17:14

I would say anything with wheels

I have a 2yr old ds and he likes anything he can push along and if it makes a loud irratating noise as well then that is a double bonus for him

Washersaurus Thu 25-Sep-08 11:20:05

Those little aquadraw sets with Thomas, Dora and Bob the Builder etc have always been a winner with DS1

igivein Thu 25-Sep-08 11:49:51

Agree with washeraurus. My ds was 2 at the end of August. He got a big floor mat that you draw on with water pens (made by crayola I think). He loves it and I love it - when he accidently scribbles on the floor it doesn't matter.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now