Talk

Advanced search

Starting work.....

(4 Posts)
yummymummy1405 Fri 19-Sep-08 21:13:04

Hello all just got a job (yay!) for 4 hours 4 nights a week at bedtime. No sweat dh can put the kids to bed no problem and I will get home earlier enough to still have a good nights sleep....except there is an induction day with is from 830-530 sad

Now my ds is 2 and is well used to being looked after by daddy not mummy for short periods of time I have no worries but my dd my goregous baby dd is only 5months still breastfed and has never been left for longer than an hour. I know I am doing the right thing in going to work setting a good example for the kids and it is only this 1 induction day that is a pita hourswise but still I have butterflies. Not about leaving the kids with dh although he will pull his hair totaly lol but that it seems such a long time to be away for. Feeling rather insecure about this so be gentle but just wanted reassurance that everything will be ok.

TheRealMrsJohnSimm Fri 19-Sep-08 21:18:50

Everything will be fine. It's just one day and altho now it seems really a long and daunting day, it will pass in a flash because you will be so busy . Good luck!

LadyBabo Fri 19-Sep-08 21:34:07

You go girl!
I started a college course when my Dd was nearly 2years old, fgs, and I still had to keep from freaking out! grin

All will be fine. I passed my course and loved it so much, I didn't want to leave, plus I am qualified to do what I wanted to do!

yummymummy1405 Fri 19-Sep-08 21:42:17

Ta girls I do feel better now thanks to ur kind words and a tub of Hagen daaz yum!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now