Talk

Advanced search

Can you beat this for the most revolting thing EVER handed to you by your child ?!

(28 Posts)
dashboardconfessionals Fri 19-Sep-08 14:20:32

Message withdrawn

BoysArrrrLikeDogs Fri 19-Sep-08 14:21:39

ewwwwww

I once caught sick on a plate but that rat wins

belgo Fri 19-Sep-08 14:21:56

I hope he washed his hands really well afterwards. Wild rats are nasty harbourers of disease.

NotDoingTheHousework Fri 19-Sep-08 14:22:56

Message withdrawn

LadyOfWaffle Fri 19-Sep-08 14:23:10

I just knew before I opened it would be a dead rat! Yuk - what did you do with it?

Seuss Fri 19-Sep-08 14:23:10

I got a cleavage full of child sick once - but the rat tops that!

nervousal Fri 19-Sep-08 14:27:54

the rat wins but once in the car with me driving - DD4 in back. "Mum - here!", "What is it I'm driving" "Here Mum, here" (handing somehting over) I put my hand out and she wipes a big green bogey on it "thanks mummy"

dashboardconfessionals Fri 19-Sep-08 14:28:48

Message withdrawn

marmadukescarlet Fri 19-Sep-08 14:32:54

Yuck! LOL at Flash wipes on hands.

My DD once passed me a nugget of poo from her nappy at MIL's, we had just been eating chocolate cake, there was nearly an Unfortunate Incident!

misdee Fri 19-Sep-08 14:35:22

dd1 once handed me her poo.

eilidhfi Fri 19-Sep-08 14:40:13

When I was little I did a poo when I was in the bath with my big sister. She did the big sisterly thing and picked it up and chucked it at the toilet but missed. Poo hit the wall and slid down to the floor. I'm not sure how much my mum appreciated big sis's 'help'

DD was sick on my face yesterday.

Weegle Fri 19-Sep-08 14:42:57

I don't think he'll pick one up again after that treatment!

DS is a real slugs and snails boy and I often get given parts of various garden wildlife, usually half a worm from the compost or something. But I spent MONTHS being covered in his vomit (he was a real chucker of a baby) for the first 15 months or so... it was considered a good day if I only needed to change my clothes once! The worst we had for that was he vommed on my lap in the middle of the night, so I stripped him off on me. He, sat naked on my lap then emptied his bowels and vomited again... all over me. DH the useless sod was stood in the doorway laughing.

RubyRioja Fri 19-Sep-08 14:49:27

I echo Marmaduke.

Nearly a horrible incident - I coudl not think where she had got a malteaser from

reban Fri 19-Sep-08 14:49:57

weegle that has made me laugh so much sorry!

DS2 is also a slugs and snail boy, on one occasion ds1 and dd came running in shouting "Francis is eating a snail" .. for me to run out as he is spitting out bits of shell .. another time he came running into the kitchen with another snail wedged onto his thumb and green slime running down his hand and arm hmm did wonders for my morning (all day long) sickness <<vomit emotion>>

norksinmywaistband Fri 19-Sep-08 14:55:53

DS tried to hand me the most gigantic house spider yesterday, then realising it terrified me despite pleas of why don't you just put it outside darling. He proceeded to chase me around the house with it - UNTIL he lost it.
The thought kept me awake for hours.
He is 2 BTW - what hope is there for the next 15 years in this housegrin

Mercy Fri 19-Sep-08 15:01:58

How about a bogie? (thanks ds)

Poor thing also vomited in my hair about a year ago.

CookieMonster2 Fri 19-Sep-08 17:10:31

Maybe there is something wrong with me but I don't mind them throwing up over me/my clothes. They are easier to wash than the carpet or sofa. I have been known to pick dd up when she was a baby and let her throw up over me to save the carpet. The joys of parent hood
I once caught dd with a slug in her hand about to put it in her mouth. Managed to stop her just in time.

MrsBates Fri 19-Sep-08 17:13:16

My DD was sick on my food at my wedding. Very neatly. Poor thing.

Twiglett Fri 19-Sep-08 17:15:13

I think I can beat it

DD once handed me a baby snail she'd been playing with .. her playing had involved peeling it ... she handed me a peeled baby snail ... euwwwww

dashboardconfessionals Fri 19-Sep-08 17:18:01

Message withdrawn

DontCallMeBaby Fri 19-Sep-08 17:18:24

I feel the same way Cookie, not that I don't mind DD throwing up on me exactly, but rather that than the carpet or furniture. She threw up about a kilo of raisins into my cleavage once, fortunately DH was around to sort her out while I carefully took myself and my t-shirt-full of raisins to the bath.

<boak> at all snail stories.

pucca Fri 19-Sep-08 17:23:07

I LOVE these threads, soooooooooo funny!

I too have had the vomit all over me, i have caught vomit in my hands, have to say being vomited on isn't so bad... until it goes cold! lol.

MrsBates Fri 19-Sep-08 17:29:58

I was sick on someone's head at the theatre when I was a teenager. Somehow my children's puke seems more benign that that. What the hell was I doing?

Still, nothing is trumping the rat.

I was handed a BNP leaflet by DS - it had been posted through the door. Not slimey but pretty toxic.

Mercy Fri 19-Sep-08 17:47:07

The problem with ds vomiting in my hair though is that it was in the middle of the night (he was sleeping in our bed) and even though we changed all the bedding, washed him down etc, I could still smell vomit.

I was only when I woke up in the morning, looked in the mirror and saw the white lumps in my hair that I realised.

Give me rats and peeled snails any day (but not slugs, thanks all the same - especially the fat beige ones)

sockmonkey Fri 19-Sep-08 18:11:38

Eeeeeew. Dead Rats and peeled snails. I wish I hadn't opened this thread.
Sick & bogies are the worst I've had.
Will have to stop complaining when DS2 spits grape skins into my hands.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now