Talk

Advanced search

So far today I have had.......

(6 Posts)
BabiesEverywhere Mon 08-Sep-08 09:56:58

1) Woke up to find 'artwork' on our bedroom wall hmm Apparantly my DH had a crayon in his bedside drawer. So when I fell asleep nursing my toddler this morning, I didn't realise she would get up and redecorate.

2) Been wee'd on by month old DS (first time !!!) As I was far too slow getting him on the potty, distracted by DD artwork.

3) Rang my parents for sympathy and advice on removing crayon from the wall and when my father said they didn't know as 'their kids never did such things' hmm

Argghh, Can I go back to bed again wink

chapstickchick Mon 08-Sep-08 09:59:02

are u potty training your 1 month old???

dunno about the crayons...baby wipes??/

BabiesEverywhere Mon 08-Sep-08 10:00:51

We EC our kids, i.e. Offer them use of a potty/toilet from a young age (not toilet training)

Apparantly the crayon is a 'bath' crayon, do you think I could wash it off the wall. I have enough paint to repaint it.

Milkysallgone Mon 08-Sep-08 10:14:39

I've found nail polish remover on a babywipe gets crayon off the walls (can you tell I have budding graffiti artists?) grin.

Legoleia Mon 08-Sep-08 10:15:39

If it's a bath crayon, try soapy water first!

BabiesEverywhere Mon 08-Sep-08 19:42:02

Thanks hot soapy water did get the bath crayon off the wall.

Just now I found a wax crayon drawing behind the curtain, so I'll buy some babywipes tomorrow. hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now