Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

buying baby products in Cyprus

(7 Posts)
poppy2133 Sun 20-Feb-05 17:37:51

Can ayone tell me if it is possible to buy UK baby products in holiday resorts in Cyprus eg. SMA, jars of baby food, nappies.

lucy5 Sun 20-Feb-05 17:46:53

I cant talk for cyprus but here in spain, you can get most things. Jars of baby food tend to have more sugar and salt than uk and there is not as much choice, you can get huggies here and pampers are called dodot. I dont know about milk, i think ive seen sma, but you could check with manufacturer to see if it has a different name.

Yorkiegirl Sun 20-Feb-05 17:53:47

Message withdrawn

Cristina7 Sun 20-Feb-05 18:14:26

Yes, you can find all of those. There are Mothercare branches, M&S etc (or at least they are in Nicosia) as well as well-stocked chemist shops. Have a nice holiday. When are you going? I went in July with an 8-month old and it was very hot. My sister lives in Nicosia.

myermay Sun 20-Feb-05 18:38:57

Message withdrawn

Cod Sun 20-Feb-05 18:44:33

Message withdrawn

serenity Mon 21-Feb-05 00:29:44

You can get pretty much everything, and some of the baby food they do is nicer than the stuff you get here . We went to SILs in Limassol last year when DD was 5 months, and all we took was enough nappies for the journey, we then went to the supermarket to stock up. Chris Cash and Carry is another good (big) supermarket. Most of the little supermarkets in the tourist areas sell it all anyway, it's just a lot cheaper to go to the bigger shops.

Mothercare, Marks and Next are all far more expensive than the UK, so be careful.

Have a nice holiday.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now