Talk

Advanced search

I JUST WANT TO TELL MY LOVELY FRIEND I'M SO PROUD AND PLEASED FOR HER

(3 Posts)
mamadiva Sun 31-Aug-08 11:49:32

I just wanted to make a thread for my friend who is an MNer but won't tell me who she is on here! But hopefully she'll read this and know it's from me!

I know it seems a bit daft but hey!

I am sooo proud/pleased for her after a failed attmept at IVF and being told it was never going to happen, and apologise for being a bit of a twat when I was pregnant 3 years ago! I never realised how important it was to you! But after watching 3 of your close friends go through pregnancy while you were desperately trying but being supportive to all of us, she finally has her baby boy it's been a long nine months for you and your DP but he's finally here and I'm just really proud of tehm it was never easy for them but they finally ahve a 2 week old baby!

Labour wasn't easy but he'll be worth it in the end.

But like I said congrats ad I'm proud of both of you really can't wait to see him growing up now

milkbeard Sun 31-Aug-08 15:53:43

mamadiva just read your post and had tears in my eyes. so happy for your friend and you seem to be a lovely friend to her. smile

flyinglizzards Sun 31-Aug-08 15:59:17

what a nice post, how lovely

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now