Talk

Advanced search

Embarrasing things your child has said today.....

(13 Posts)
NinaInCognito Wed 20-Aug-08 10:19:54

I was on the tube this morning with my 19-month old DS when he saw an ad with a girl in her underwear. He promptly shouted out to all the sullen faced quiet business men and women - "Bra" and "Knickers". blush

Why oh why did I teach him those words?

Also we have quite a bit of fun with the word clock which he pronounces cock. And anything vaguely round that resembles a clock is a cock.

So there are cocks EVERYWHERE.....

Lazarou Wed 20-Aug-08 10:24:22

Did it raise a smile amongst the suits?

TheDevilWearsPrimark Wed 20-Aug-08 10:25:40

pmsl.

DD used to call ducks 'fucks' so we'd wander into the park and she'd run ahead yelling 'fuck fuck fuck'

candyfluff Wed 20-Aug-08 10:26:29

hahaha my ds has called chocolate cock for ages !!!!

NinaInCognito Wed 20-Aug-08 10:27:43

Lol, my sister's son used to call trucks fucks, I don't know how they seem to turn everything that ends in uck into fuck

babyinbelly Wed 20-Aug-08 10:40:37

Not embarressing but my ds told his grandparents that I was pregnant when I didn't want them to know. Note they are not the grandparents of new baby as it has a different dad.

CouldYouWouldYouWithaGoat Wed 20-Aug-08 10:45:43

my friends' dd used to call sheep bitches which i loved.

DontlookatmeImshy Wed 20-Aug-08 10:50:34

Not today but on sunday in church ds1 filled his nappy and waited until the quietest point in the middle of the prayers to let us know by shouting "POO, DAD, YEAH" before racing off down the aisle to the vestry where the toilets are. blush

TheCrackFox Wed 20-Aug-08 11:09:39

DS2 (3 years) went through a phase of saying, very loudly, of "she is very fat" whenever he saw a plumper lady. Very embarrassing - he has now moved onto say, in a very loud stage whisper "she is not skinny is she?". Would like the ground to swallow me up on ocassion.

TheRealMrsJohnSimm Wed 20-Aug-08 17:28:36

When pg with DS2, took DS2 to swimming pool. He noticed a rather large lady (prob in her 60's) in the spa pool and loudly announced "look Mama, that lady has a baby in her tummy too".........Me?......not at all embarrassed........honest.

bubblagirl Wed 20-Aug-08 17:34:25

not to embarrassed but my ds has ASD and speech problems but on the train today anounced to all i had lots of spots [they are moles honest]

wahwah Wed 20-Aug-08 17:37:33

DS (2 1/2) sat in back of car repeating 'fucking road' today. He heard it a fortnight ago in the car with his Dad and loves it. Am trying to get him to say 'rocking road', but he is resisting.

Carnival Wed 20-Aug-08 17:37:57

DD(3) said "mummy's got 2 babies in here" she says while sweeping up my boobs.

I'm not pgblush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now