Talk

Advanced search

I am sorry I will never winge again now give of my hyper cheeky child back.

(7 Posts)
twinsetandpearls Fri 15-Aug-08 12:08:19

Last week I asked parents how they would cope with my six year old who spends the whole day singing, dancing, jumping, shouting, being cheeky and answering back making endless demands. Well today she is under the weather and has spent 3 hours sitting still in almost silence. i want my child back it is hell.

BoysAreLikeDogs Fri 15-Aug-08 12:09:30

Awww

Hope she feels better soon

<<hands over calpol for DD and tissues for twinset>>

Dynamicnanny Fri 15-Aug-08 12:12:08

Hope she feels better soon

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Fri 15-Aug-08 12:14:00

aww twinset my four year old is very similar and they are very difficult to deal with. i dont cope btw i just try and get through each day and wait for some one to come and rescue me grin wink that and she drove me insane about four years ago shock

tis awfull when they are ill though isnt it? hope she feels better soon. though mine is normally still bouncing about even when ill. its time to call an ambulance if she sits for more than half an hour.

twinsetandpearls Fri 15-Aug-08 12:27:39

Don't know if she is overtired. We moved two weeks and it has been full on. She has been coming out with a rash every day that comes and goes.

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Fri 15-Aug-08 12:31:04

oh dear. have you been to the gp's? though the rash could be heat rash has it been warm where you are? my dd2 had heat rash the other day i was convinced it was menagitis and rushed her straight to my doctors <we were in town right near my doctors at the time i noticed it> the doctor suggested taking off her cardigan given that it was boiling outside blush

heat can make them sleepy too. the only time i have seen a calm dd1 was when we were in spain! might still be worth a trip to the gp though just incase.

twinsetandpearls Fri 15-Aug-08 16:30:47

It seems to appear when she gets upset and stressed. My sister who is 2 nurse said they just looked like hives.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now