Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone else's LO whinge when they get home from nursery??

(4 Posts)
Gateau Wed 13-Aug-08 14:14:14

Mine does - most days.
They tell me at nursery that he has been "Brilliant, smiley all day" and then when he gets home he does nothing but whinge. (He's 16 mths).
Am wondering if he's just tired, or maybe even missing his little pals? Or just plain pissed off to see me???!
I am concernded cos apart from these days he usually a happy, smiley little chap.

bozza Wed 13-Aug-08 14:16:34

He will almost definitely be tired. And also I think there is a bit of an adjustment to being back at home. Very normal IME.

RhinestoneCowgirl Wed 13-Aug-08 14:16:50

DS goes to a childminder (he's 2) and is generally tired as he refuses to nap there now as he's too busy having a good time. He tends to be pretty whingy when we get home - and the CM always says how good he's been all day. I think he sort of 'relaxes' after being on best behaviour all day when home to boring old mummy...

bozza Wed 13-Aug-08 14:17:20

He will almost definitely be tired. And also I think there is a bit of an adjustment to being back at home. Very normal IME.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now