Talk

Advanced search

I would just like to tell you about the lovely morning I am having...

(8 Posts)
youcannotbeserious Tue 12-Aug-08 06:56:05

.... I've been up since 3.... Don't really know why, just can't sleep....

DS woke at 4am for a feed and then went back to sleep... So, I've done my jobs and I'm now looking at the trees and the sky, drinking tea and looking at my wonderful, gorgeous, perfect little boy.

I'm going to be knackered later on, but am really enjoying watching my son sleep and watching the rain (and on MN!!! grin)

(How British, eh? Can't beat a bit of 'grey' weather, can you? smile}

I feel very lucky to be his mum.... smile

allgonebellyup Tue 12-Aug-08 07:07:16

aahhh

i sometimes have early mornings like this ,before both kids are awake, where i just sit out on the little bench in our garden and listen to the birds in the sunshine..

how old is your ds?

InaMalina Tue 12-Aug-08 07:14:02

Oh how wonderful smile

Babies are awesome, yes?

Am too liking the rain. It is kind of comforting.

<<goes to find woolly tights>>

BouncingTurtle Tue 12-Aug-08 07:15:23

smile

That sounds like bliss!

Last night started off a bit crap, ds went to bed at 7pm, woke up 10pm, 12.20am, 2am for feeds, at both feeds kept pulling off and latching on, very bloody annoying, and after 2am wouldn't settle in his cot so took him into bed, fed him again lying down and then we both slept until gone 6am, when we had another nice snuggly lying down feed. Wish I had my camera as he looked so cute especially with his tiny hand resting on my boob smile
It's moments like these that make it all worthwhile!
How olds your ds, YCBS?

youcannotbeserious Tue 12-Aug-08 07:15:45

3 months now.

He's still sleeping.... He didn't get up until 10am on Sunday - lazy waster!! wink

How old are your kids?

I have two DSDs, and the elder girl used to get up at Ungodly O'Clock every morning, so I wasn't really expecting such relaxed mornings with DS!! grin

mrsleroyjethrogibbs Tue 12-Aug-08 07:16:15

this is a lovely post.Its so nice to hear that you have had a nice peaceful morning.
Enjoy it, you deserve it

BouncingTurtle Tue 12-Aug-08 07:22:28

Mine 7.5mo

youcannotbeserious Tue 12-Aug-08 07:39:46

Does he usually wake up so often during the night?

DS has a feed around 10pm, then another between 3-4 and then sleeps till morning (usually around 8:30)

I think I use the line 'he's growing so fast' about 10 times a day...

He has his jabs today, poor mite!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now