Talk

Advanced search

just had ds2, said no more but feeling like i want maybe 1 more

(5 Posts)
bigboydiditandranaway Sun 10-Aug-08 21:04:24

does/has anyone felt like this?
as soon as i'd had ds2 i said that's enough, no more, felt satisified and complete. but only a week later i'm wondering if maybe 1 more might be nice, a girl would be wonderful but a boy great too.

is it just my hormones adjusting?

BEAUTlFUL Sun 10-Aug-08 21:24:21

I had this too. DS2 is 6 months now and I'm even more certain he won't be the last!

Maybe it's a second-child thing? it's so much easier and more fun, isn't it? So you think, "God, I'm brilliant at this now. Let's have loads!"

EyeballsintheSky Sun 10-Aug-08 21:26:00

I spent an hour in Mamas and Papas today looking at ickle babygros and sighing. DD is only 7 months... hmm She's my first so goodness knows how I'll be after the next one!

lazaroulovespastries Sun 10-Aug-08 21:28:32

I certainly felt happier about giving birth the second time around, so I do feel like I could do it again. It's not practical at the moment though.

If you want another and you have the space etc, then go for it. Just give your body time to recover first!

MogTheForgetfulCat Sun 10-Aug-08 21:29:05

Oh, yes! DS2 is coming up 6 months and it has just rocketed by, so I am definitely thinking this way. He is tons easier than DS1, so I recognise what Beautiful says!

Currently in negotiations with DH...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now