Talk

Advanced search

ds1 is has a baby in his tummy

(8 Posts)
tasha22 Fri 08-Aug-08 19:52:10

yep ds1 (3.10) has a baby in his tummy. he put teddy in his pjs and said he wants another bradley(ds3 11 months) hmm

thisisyesterday Fri 08-Aug-08 19:54:24

awww, that's so sweet! they're lovely btw, just looked at your profile.

FrazzledFairyFay Fri 08-Aug-08 19:58:18

My DD regularly did that when I was pg with DS, but in the car this morning, she (now 2.11) asked whether we'd have a new baby when 'DS goes back' hmm. It's the first time she's ever said anything like that, and DS is 14 months old! When I suggested that we might keep DS as he was her brother and we'd miss him, she thought 'that would be alright'. They are funny little things sometimes grin

micegg Fri 08-Aug-08 19:58:28

DD used to do this when I was pregnant with DS. You just reminded me awwwwwwwwww.

tasha22 Fri 08-Aug-08 19:59:37

grin i know thanks. think he has actually gone to sleep with teddy up his top lol cant be comfortablehmm and hes gonna be very disapointed when teddy stays teddy

tasha22 Fri 08-Aug-08 20:01:34

frazzledfairyfay- awk bless her lol they are so funnysmile

jollydo Fri 08-Aug-08 20:21:39

DS1 tells us we ARE having another baby, and it will be called Pop! He says 'when you go into hospital to have Pop...' and 'Pop will do that when she's tiny' etc. etc. Oh dear, I think he may be disappointed. At least it must mean they don't hate their siblings.

jollydo Fri 08-Aug-08 20:22:14

Oh, and his toys often have babies in their tummies and he delivers them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now