Talk

Advanced search

Play ideas for 11mo old twins...I'm having a very loooooooonnnnggg day...

(8 Posts)
dairymoo Thu 07-Aug-08 13:37:00

They aren't crawling but can move about a it. Seem to be bored with their toys and I don't really want to buy more as their birthday is coming up...

Any ideas for an afternoon's entertainment?? Pretty please.....

throckenholt Thu 07-Aug-08 13:38:09

mine used to love laying around with no nappy on - that would keep them happy for quite a while (no idea why !).

dairymoo Thu 07-Aug-08 13:47:21

That is a good idea - yes, both LOVE nappy free time. Thanks!

throckenholt Thu 07-Aug-08 13:50:11

just make sure they are laying on towels grin

HappyChildminderBerkshire Thu 07-Aug-08 13:52:16

Maybe a picnic at the park? Change of scenery, probably lots of "big kids" to watch, and gets you out of the house. you could always bring bubbles to blow if it got too boring?

Seeline Thu 07-Aug-08 13:52:52

How about 'new' toys from around the house? wooden spoons and saucepans to bang, old magazines/newspapers just to tear up etc may need abit of tidying up afterwards but if it keeps them amused.....

dairymoo Thu 07-Aug-08 14:03:02

Picnic at the park - v good idea too. Did the wooden spoons and saucepans thing yesterday Seeline - they loved it grin!!

Can't wait for term time to start and M&T groups resume again...!!

LollipopViolet Thu 07-Aug-08 14:51:28

What about popping them in front of a floor length mirror, like mirrored wardrobes? I used to love that when I was younger, figured out that if I angled the wardrobe doors right, there were loads of me!

Or placing them in front of washing machine, lava lamp etc?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now