Talk

Advanced search

The lovely bunch opposite

(8 Posts)
MrsMissMs Fri 01-Aug-08 21:49:15

Opposite a young lad is celebrating his 16th birthday. He is currently hanging around in the front of his house with a bunch of hooligans friends.

His mum just came out and screeched said "pass me that fucking lighter on the bin! " she then added "no, ON THE BIN YOU THICK FUCK!" this was to the birthday boy lovely family.

Please tell me more of these families exist and I don't live opposite the worst one in Britain?

JuneBugJen Fri 01-Aug-08 21:50:37

Sorry. It sounds like you do MMM

JuneBugJen Fri 01-Aug-08 21:50:59

They sound charming!

BigBadMousey Fri 01-Aug-08 22:04:09

my god! Didn't she say please? shock What is the world coming to......

Nope sounds like a lot of the families around my way. I thought moving onto a new build estate most people would be normal, and around 60% are. It's the rest that make it crappy. sad

hughjarssss Sat 02-Aug-08 01:07:15

At least they are opppsite next to you and not next to you

LadyBabo Sun 03-Aug-08 21:48:45

Haha! THAT FAMILY live next to me...
Actually they have always been nice as pie to us, really sweet, but the way they talk to each other
3 1/2yr old granddaughter - appears unable to speak other than to SCREEEAM agressively, uses family dog as football

10yr old granddaughter - uses 3 1/2yr old as football and picks on her/ controls her constantly. Favourite subjects at school: teen attitude and smoking.

Parents of the above: Happy couple, her, ex prostitute and him, dodgy looking fella. (I'm sure they're lovely)

Granddad - normal tone of voice is a shout, punctuated by f**k, c**t etc. This is when arguing with his wife / daughter!!!!

Grandma - Looks depressed. Does an awful lot of washing.

Teen daughter of the grandma + granddad- 15 years old, started smoking at 9, kicked out of nursery YES NURSERY for swearing and violence. Has an awful lot of male friends... 40 year old bloke down the street is being charged re: his 'relationship' with her. Nothing non-consenting but of course she is under age and I suspect very easily manipulated. Poor kid. Dresses like a ho, tho, it must be said.

Adult son of Grandma + Granddad - Actually he seems fairly normal. Just a bit thick.

Anyone wanna come round my house???!!

theexmrsfederer Mon 04-Aug-08 08:34:25

bloody hell ladybabo, where do you live?

The Chatsworth Estate??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now