Talk

Advanced search

PLEASE HELP- It's lo's last day an nursery today-i want to write a thank you card from lo to staff but dont know what to write.....

(5 Posts)
SandyChick Thu 31-Jul-08 11:31:49

Hello, as the thread says really.

We're moving away so lo has to leave his nursery. The nursery is fab and we're going to miss them. What do i write????

Dynamicnanny Thu 31-Jul-08 11:57:43

Just that - I would write it from yourself saying thank you for all your support, helping LO to ..... etc

Then get LO to draw a picture or maybe "write something"

Milkysallgone Thu 31-Jul-08 12:14:08

I got dd to make her own card (is moving to another room). I wrote inside something like - " To my ladies (what she calls them), I've had a lovely time with you all downstairs. Thank you. Love from dd.
Then dd did some scribble writing too.

Lionstar Thu 31-Jul-08 12:28:25

We did that too when moving a room. DD scribbled a 'picture' and I wrote "For all the lovely staff in <room>, thankyou for all the cuddles, "ba-ba" (her rendering of bye-bye) Love DD". Took in some jelly-babies and fruit pastilles too - chocolate not allowed due to nut allergy risk.

francagoestohollywood Thu 31-Jul-08 12:41:49

dd drew a picture and I wrote "thank you for all your support and affection shown to x and all the cuddles you gave her...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now