Talk

Advanced search

i use vanish in babys wash is this ok?

(6 Posts)
hollygiz1 Thu 24-Jul-08 11:36:09

my baby is a month old and i use vanish in wash to get stains out as i think it really works but someone has said i souldnt is this right?

hollygiz1 Thu 24-Jul-08 11:36:49

also her skin is ok?i also use non bio with it

MrsBadger Thu 24-Jul-08 11:39:18

so long as it's not giving her a reaction it's fine

the real q is why would you need too - she's too small to crawl around getting grubby and she's not eating anything except milk, which doesn't stain. Save your money till she's getting covered in carrot / mud / paint.

MrsBadger Thu 24-Jul-08 11:40:29

(and there's no need to do a separate 'baby wash' either - just stick her stuff in with your clothes. Use nonbio for everything if you're worried but there's normally no problem with it)

Seona1973 Thu 24-Jul-08 19:53:09

I didnt even use non-bio for my lo's after the first few weeks. Their clothes go in with ours and are all washed with biological powder/liquid. I have never had problems with their skin.

takingitasitcomes Thu 24-Jul-08 20:03:47

Like the others, I think it's fine as long as baby's skin isn't reacting. However, it might not be necessary in every wash. I've found I get good results if I just soak the pooey clothes (also have small baby) in vanish before adding them to normal wash using non-bio.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now