Talk

Advanced search

forgot to take picture of my little one with his one year old cake

(9 Posts)
bumbly Sun 20-Jul-08 20:55:48

oh my gosh i feel awful - was busy thinking of everything and forgot this one seminal thing!

feel terrible

bumbly Sun 20-Jul-08 20:56:23

plus as usual does anyone else have the big days always go horribly worng eg christmas birthday etc

hana Sun 20-Jul-08 20:58:16

we didn't even do a cake for dd3's birthday - was busy busy weekend, dd1 has birthday the day before so was caught up in all of that and just never got around to it

blush

lunavix Sun 20-Jul-08 20:58:28

Dont' have a photo of my little girl with her first birthday cake... lost camera and took on disposable which didn't work.

Also never made her a card to send to milkshake, and did ds's from age 1 to 3. Also didn't have a party as broke up with dh 3 weeks before. Ds had massive age 1,2 and 3 parties.

And not only have I not filled in her baby book I have no idea where it is...

So I beat you in bad mummy stakes
My poor baby will have definate second child syndrome.

bumbly Sun 20-Jul-08 20:59:12

thanks fo cheering me up and make me feel i am not that abnormal then

ta really

Nemoandthefishes Sun 20-Jul-08 21:01:48

dont have pics of ds first birthday at all asked someone else to tkae pics and they didnt..hey ho
Dont think have any of the others actual cakes either..usually do them with a balloon that says how old they are on so I dont forget!

lunavix Sun 20-Jul-08 21:02:29

sorry that came out as a bit of a moan didn't it!

however as a girl she has 1000 pretty outfits and I must have a photo of her in every one ten times.... which I can't say for ds in his dinosaur and monkey bog standard next tshirts grin

IdrisTheDragon Sun 20-Jul-08 21:04:09

Don't have any photos of DD or DS with their 1st birthday cakes I don't think.

I dont have one either, cant believe we even forgot to sing happy birthday. Only realized when everyone was leaving. sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now