Talk

Advanced search

Why no why?

(4 Posts)
BayeauxT Sat 19-Jul-08 21:23:41

Hi, DD is 3 (just) and while all friends' DCs of around the same age seem to be asking "why?" all the time, she hasn't got into that as yet - she does ask lots of questions, just not of the endless "why?' type... is it something I should expect to come later or is it quite common to bypass it completely? I am hoping for the latter tbh - whys would drive me nuts I think!

beansprout Sat 19-Jul-08 21:24:27

I think "why" is just a generic question at this stage. Still drives me nuts though!

Herecomesthesciencebint Sat 19-Jul-08 21:30:58

normal not to just like most things, some do and some dont. my ds1 is a constant why kinds guy but his two best mates dont at all. one of them funnily enough does ask whats that alot! they all have their little favourite thngs dont they!

Elk Sat 19-Jul-08 21:34:06

dd1 (now 5) didn't really have a why stage, she just had a question stage, it started at about 2 and is still going!!!!!
dd2 (2.8) asks a few questions but is more interesting in demolishing the entire planet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now