Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Sippy cups - are there none with only 1 hole in the spout?!

(7 Posts)
Tinkjon Mon 14-Jul-08 20:28:18

I want to move DS (10 months) onto a cup soon. We have the Tommee Tippee 'my first cup' (or whatever it's called) with 2 holes in the spout. He absolutely loves drinking out of it and has a good go at picking it up and drinking from it, but it flows so fast compared to a bottle that he can't swallow it that quickly and it just goes everywhere. I've looked everywhere for a similar one with only 1 hole in the spout and I can't believe that there aren't any! Anybody know of any?

TheBlonde Mon 14-Jul-08 20:30:17

are you sure you have the first cup?
all the ones I have only have one hole pic

lou031205 Mon 14-Jul-08 20:31:36

They have changed the design recently, I think. We have 4 first cups, all with one hole, but bought some more on Saturday, and they have 2.

TheBlonde Mon 14-Jul-08 20:34:33

oooh I see controversy ahead to TT

Tinkjon Mon 14-Jul-08 20:40:58

oooh, how strange! Mien is definitely the first, and it looks exactly like the ones in that pic, but they have 2 holes instead of 1. We bought it about 2 months ago... maybe I need to try and find an old one somewhere then!

nickytwotimes Mon 14-Jul-08 20:46:13

Now, I have tt cups from my local Lloys and they have 1 hole. My friend has tt cups with 2 holes. They came from Asda. I suppose it depends on the shop's stock?

Seona1973 Mon 14-Jul-08 21:04:12

I have a couple of the TT first cups that have 1 hole and one that has 2. Some of the supermarket own make cups have a flip up spout with 1 hole too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now