Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

Mums in the Gillingham ( Kent ) area?

(10 Posts)
Aero Wed 12-Jan-05 20:31:55

???????

Freckle Wed 12-Jan-05 20:38:56

Well, you know I'm in Maidstone. Don't suppose that counts as Gillingham area .

Aero Wed 12-Jan-05 20:42:29

Hello Freckle - yes, I know you're in Maidstone, but this isn't my thread! Another mystery non starter! Please do post again, whoever you are. How are you doing anyway Freckle?

louisse28 Wed 12-Jan-05 20:44:24

Sorry. I am not very good with technology!!
I live in the Gillingham area and was wondering if there were any other mums around to meet up with?

Freckle Wed 12-Jan-05 20:44:44

I'm fine, sort of. Just gone through the trauma of DS1 sitting the 11+. Have to wait until March to get the results. Very stressed mum until then.

louisse28 Wed 12-Jan-05 20:54:16

Hello? Does anybody actually live in Gillingham then?

Aero Wed 12-Jan-05 20:55:28

Hello Louisse. Welcome to mn. There are lots of mums from around Kent/Medway, and I think there's a meet-up planned for Faversham quite soon on another thread. Will have a look for you.
Freckle - you poor thing - try not to be too stressed though - I'm sure ds will have done his best! A few from around here have been doing theirs too but at least, whatever the outcome, at least the stress of exam pressure is out of the way!

Aero Wed 12-Jan-05 20:59:39

Have a look here .

louisse28 Wed 12-Jan-05 21:00:07

Thank's for that, I was starting to wonder whether my messages were getting through. That would be great if you let me know when the meet and greet is, as I don't know that many people in the Medway area...

Aero Wed 12-Jan-05 21:09:01

I think if you scroll down and read the thread through, they'll probably have agreed a time and date - I haven't read through it myself yet though as have been a bit busy of late - just had a quick glance the other day.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: