Talk

Advanced search

Birthday present ideas for 8 year old girl please!!

(12 Posts)
Thankyouandgoodnight Fri 09-May-08 09:32:35

For a friend's DD - help!!

MingMingtheWonderPet Fri 09-May-08 17:36:50

High School Musical stuff??

Hello Kitty t-shirt from H&M (about £5.99 and v popular with the girls in DS's class that I have bought them for)

squilly Fri 09-May-08 21:20:31

I'd go with the Hello Kitty theme. DD is 7 and loved her HK gifts in January.

There's also Club Penguin puffles, which seem to be fave amongst the girls in DD's class. I have to get them from Ebay, though as they're not available in the UK.

bluenosesaint Fri 09-May-08 21:23:42

Writing stuff is a big hit with my 8 year old dd (scented pens, pretty books, gel pens, highlighters etc.)

Also agree HSM - dd is mad on it! Top trumps are a good one.

Costume jewellry is another hit with dd atm as are pretty hair accessories.

hth

mymblemummy Sat 10-May-08 21:40:09

Hello Kitty, Sylvanian Families, Groovy Girls Minis, furry animal keyrings (for schoolbag) and Klutz Kids sets - spiral drawing, chinese jump rope, cat's cradle, paper fortune tellers etc

squilly Sun 11-May-08 13:01:10

Best presents my girl got for her last party was a lovely tin lunch box, which at the time I thought was a bit odd, but has since become a firm favourite and a Hello Kitty swimbag, which ticked off both the fun element and the practical elements.

I'd forgotten about Groovy Girls stuff.

bigdonna Thu 15-May-08 18:39:56

hannah montana,high school musical stuff.my dd loves anything from these.

cariboo Tue 20-May-08 14:41:42

Any more ideas? Is there a good karaoke thing for Wii, for example?

cariboo Tue 20-May-08 21:11:49

bump

Julieessex Fri 25-Jul-08 22:18:00

brought my friends daughter High School Musical posters and stickers from www.HighSchoolMusicalParty.co.uk - she loved them

mylovelymonster Fri 25-Jul-08 22:25:22

how bout this

Leslaki Fri 25-Jul-08 22:36:06

Big whiteboard (abut £10 from Homebase) plus whitebiard pens and a rubber from Tesco.. They play school all day after coming home from school and your friend gets peace n quiet. Alo a real school register is always a good one! Apart from that HSM and Hanna Montana!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now