Talk

Advanced search

Teething support

(4 Posts)
boymum4 Sun 20-Dec-20 19:17:35

Hi my ds is 5 months and has started teething, I can see two little white bits on his bottom gum where his middle teeth will be.

He's so dribbly, rosey cheeks and so upset in the night. He's been awake from 1am - 5am for the past three nights (I'm struggling now😂). I feel so sorry for him! I'm using Ashton and parsons teething gel and powder, and using calpol.

Anyone have any tips on the best way to manage this in the night? And also how long on average will it take for them to come through his gums?

Thank you for any help and advice!

OP’s posts: |
Thatwentbadly Sun 20-Dec-20 19:30:11

The only thing in Ashton and parson stuff which will help is sugar. It’s not a medicine.

Anbesol liquid and nurofen are the best things for teething. They can be given together.

BeautyAndTheBump1 Sun 20-Dec-20 23:53:10

Have you got any teethers? Cold ones you put in the fridge, also sophie la giraffe I found my DS reallt liked. I think you're doing all you can medicine wise! Hopefully theyll break through soon for you!!

SacreBleeeurgh Sun 20-Dec-20 23:54:04

Thatwentbadly

The only thing in Ashton and parson stuff which will help is sugar. It’s not a medicine.

Anbesol liquid and nurofen are the best things for teething. They can be given together.

I was coming to say exactly this....

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in